NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The polls are closed and results are in!
Saturday (March 25th) several races took place across Louisiana. Here are the results thus far:
In Terrebonne Parish, the battle for the seat of Council District One was won by Brien K. Pledger with 54% of the votes.
In St. Tammany Parish, “Jimmy” Inman won with 40% of votes for the council seat in District D and 85% of voters voted Yes for Fire Protection District No. 13 Proposition.
Tate H. Kennedy won the race for Justice of the Peace with 63% of votes in Washington Parish.
In Tangipahoa Parish, 68% of voters voted no for the Village of Tangipahoa Proposition.
In Lafourche Parish, Reggie Ledet won the race for Port Commission in Division E.
In Orleans parish Alonzo Knox won the run-off race for State House seat for District 93. As fir the race of the judges Marissa A. Hutabarat won Orleans Parish Civil Court and Criminal Court judge was won by Leon Roche.
Those wishing to see more results can visit the Sectary of State’s website.
- Commute nightmare: These cities are most infuriating, expensive and dangerous for drivers, study finds
- Hottest weekend of the year ahead
- How to make DIY air purifiers that filter out wildfire smoke
- What to know about Trump’s latest indictment and what’s next
- What to watch as Trump, DeSantis, Pence speak at North Carolina GOP convention
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.