NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Expect more warm and dry weather over the next few days. Unfortunately, rain chances look to remain low for the next several days.
Daytime highs will be around 90-92 through the weekend. However, some areas farther inland could see mid 90s. Expect overnight lows 69-75 for much of the area.
The trend each day will be pleasant mornings, then hot afternoons. The humidity will be low through the next few afternoons, but it will still be hot with the full sun.
- Metairie travel agent gives tips for traveling to college football bowl games
- Fetterman says he sent ‘ethically-challenged’ Menendez a Cameo video from Santos
- Win cash, vacations at ‘Wheel of Fortune LIVE’ in New Orleans
- Video: Police chase deer through Sam’s Club
- Search suspended for fisherman who fell overboard near Port Fourchon