ST. BERNARD PARISH – Residents in Louisiana’s low lying parishes, like Plaquemines and St. Bernard, are especially worried about the approaching weather systems.
Tropical Storms Marco and Laura are both on track to impact Southern Louisiana, beginning in just a few hours.
WGNO Reporter Jacob Bradford spent Sunday in St. Bernard Parish, near the Delacroix flood gate. Highway 46 is currently lined with boats, trailers, and RV’s, as residents move their most precious belongings in the flood protection zone, in hopes of avoiding flood waters from the incoming storms.
- SEACOR CREW UPDATE — Fifth body found during rescue efforts
- Baja California going after American tourists post-pandemic
- Bill banning transgender athletes’ participation in public school sports headed to ND Governor’s desk
- 10:45PM Sunday: Gorgeous forecast for Monday!
- Otters at Georgia Aquarium test positive for COVID-19