ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — One person is dead and another is missing after Hurricane Sally.
Orange Beach City Administrator Ken Grimes says a man was killed and a woman is missing in the north side of the Back Bay area. Grimes said it appears to be water-related as a result of Hurricane Sally.
WKRG News 5 will update this story when more details are available.
- Cheap Seats! Be at the game without being at Tiger Stadium
- SEC announces conference start date for 2020-2021 Basketball season
- Federal investigation into Luzerne County mail-in ballots continues
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- Woman spent GoFundMe donations meant for slain mens’ families on shopping, bills, deputies say