NEW ORLEANS – As Tropical Storms Laura and Marco near Louisiana, WGNO’s LBJ spoke with Ken Graham, Director of the National Hurricane Center.
Graham began his career at the Weather Station in Slidell, so he knows a thing or two about the Louisiana hurricane season.
- Uptown sunbather catches suspected package thief in the act
- Leach in new world: click here for Mississippi State LSU preview
- Drew Brees is focused on team success, not his stats through two games
- St. Tammany deputies to begin wearing body cameras
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives