LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD) – Hurricane Laura left a lot of damage in its wake.
Laura was so powerful it pushed the Isle of Capri’s riverboat casino into the I-10 bridge in Lake Charles.
The riverboat came to rest against the pilling of the bridge and a tugboat towed it out, according to Louisiana DOTD.
The bridge has been inspected and it is considered safe to reopen.
- Not cooking a bird? Get your deep-fried turkey fix at this fast food joint
- Falwell sues Liberty, saying school damaged his reputation
- Pope ends public audiences, limits numbers at Christmas as virus surges
- Walmart removes guns, ammo from floor displays amid unrest
- Michigan church linked to at least 58 confirmed cases of COVID-19