NEW ORLEANS, LA – The weather was quite deceiving at the Lakefront on Sunday, with bright skies and crowded streets.
The Lakefront is a popular destination for those hoping to catch a glimpse of approaching storms, with a history of beautiful lightning shows and massive crashing waves.
WGNO Reporter Peyton LoCicero spent the day at the Lakefront, and she will continue to provide updates from the Lakefront as Laura and Marco approach.
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Six Feet Together: Local author helps children cope with Coronavirus pandemic
- Joel McKay Smith talks about “Contacts helping Causes” on Jessop’s Journal
- Breaking brewing barriers: Hispanic immigrant taps into Denver’s craft beer biz
- Nigerian state says rapists will face surgical castration