NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Good Morning, New Orleans! It’s a clear, comfortable start to your Thursday across southeast Louisiana!
Fog is no longer an issue this morning. Finally, no dense fog advisories are in effect for areas close to the lakes. Please still use caution when driving early today, regardless, and remember to increase the distance between you and the next car.
Otherwise no real changes through the week in the forecast. Expect warm conditions through Friday with highs in the mid 80s and lows in the 60s. We should see plenty of sun the next few days with just a small chance of a spotty shower. Winds will pick up to 10-15 each afternoon out of the southeast. Another front should arrive in time for Halloween.
- Fear the Wave: Michael Arata talks NIL and facility upgrades in the WGNO Sportszone
- FNF Southern Quality Ford Dealers Scholar-Athlete: Destrehan’s Anthony Robinson
- Opelousas defeats Cecilia, 26-13, for first-ever football state championship
- Jayden Daniels honored as top QB in college football, Payton Wilson named best defender
- FNF Best Chevrolet Best Player of the Week: St. Charles Catholic’s Kyle Cannon