NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Spotty showers and storms continue to pop up along the coast and offshore Friday evening. Some of these will be developing inland through the night as well. Expect localized areas of heavy rain.
Rain will likely be widespread in the coastal areas during the early morning, and then be a bit more scattered inland through the day. That will help to keep temperatures down during the afternoon. It won’t be a total weekend washout but you will be dodging the rain.
Highs will reach the low 90s but then temperatures will drop back into the 80s if you get the rain.
- The Bogalusa Blues & Heritage Festival Kicks Off Today
- WGNO is on the road to the Bogalusa Blues and Heritage Festival
- 6 memorable moments from Dianne Feinstein’s career
- House GOP tanks its own funding bill, edging closer to shutdown
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month at these New Orleans restaurants