NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — We are mild around the area this evening. Temperatures will fall through the 70s and then 60s through the next several hours. Warm weather with low humidity will be the theme with the forecast for the next few days.
Temperatures will warm into the low 80s through Thursday. This evening, temperatures will gradually cool from the 70s back into the 60s after sunset.
Morning lows across the Northshore will be in the mid to upper 50s. Locations south of Lake Pontchartrain will be in the low to mid 60s.
High pressure will provide calm conditions for the first half of the week with mostly sunny skies during the day and clear skies overnight. Rain chances remain very low for the next few days, but some isolated activity is possible Thursday into Friday as our next front moves through.
- Bring a Trailer and Cars and Bids: How online auction sites work
- New Orleans Saints fans wear frustration with team on t-shirts
- Are electric cars really better for the environment?
- 10 cities that attract the most science and engineering college grads
- Former Titans tight end Frank Wycheck dies, family says