NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Winds have picked up around the area as expected Tuesday and that trend will continue over the next few days. Overall the amount of air flow in the atmosphere, even at night, will help to prevent fog from developing over the next few nights. This will add to the fire danger though so remember to avoid any outdoor burning.
We will continue to see above average temperatures through the upcoming weekend with afternoon winds around 15.
No real changes through the week in the forecast. Expect warm conditions through Friday with highs in the mid 80s and lows in the 60s. We should see partly cloudy skies the next few days with just a small chance of a spotty shower.
- Giuliani to face Georgia poll workers as defamation case heads to trial
- Vikings WR Justin Jefferson taken to hospital with chest injury after big hit
- Mama June says daughter Anna ‘Chickadee’ Cardwell has died at 29
- Derrick Carr overcomes recent injuries and rough start, leads Saints past Panthers 28-6
- Trump reverses on testifying in New York fraud trial, says he won’t take the stand