NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — It’s a mild afternoon on Monday with most of the area in the low 80s. Temperatures will fall through the 70s and then 60s through the evening. Warm weather with low humidity will be the theme with the forecast for the next few days.
Temperatures will warm into the low 80s through Thursday. This evening, temperatures will gradually cool from the 70s back into the 60s after sunset.
Morning lows across the Northshore will be in the mid to upper 50s. Locations south of Lake Pontchartrain will be in the low to mid 60s.
High pressure will provide calm conditions for the first half of the week with mostly sunny skies during the day and clear skies overnight. Rain chances remain very low for the next few days, but some isolated activity is possible Thursday into Friday as our next front moves through.
- Progressives face growing primary threats over Gaza stance
- Your car might be watching you to keep you safe − at the expense of your privacy
- ‘Griswold House’ in Kansas is decked out with over 100,000 Christmas lights
- Which cities attract the most cockroaches?
- ‘Heart-wrenching’: Grandmother’s ashes taken from porch in Tennessee