BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Four more people have died because of Hurricane Laura, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
LDH provided details about the increase in deaths below:
The Louisiana Department of Health is sadly verifying an additional four storm-related deaths from carbon monoxide poisoning. We do not have other details at this time.— Louisiana Department of Health (@LADeptHealth) August 28, 2020
This brings the total number of deaths to 10.
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- La. governor issues proclamation marking 30 years since Breaux Act’s passage