NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The summer pattern will continue for the next couple of days as we see daytime heating downpours pop up around the area. Wednesday will look almost the same as Tuesday with mid to upper 80s through the day and then spotty storms that develop. They won’t move much so a little street flooding will be possible.
Thursday’s chances go up just a bit to around 40% as a low in the Gulf tries to wrap around a little rain into the area. It’s possible that drifts a bit more to the northwest which would help to increase that rain chance and also bring a bit more wind as well.
We will be back to the upper 80s close to 90 through the weekend as we get mostly dry conditions until late Sunday. At that point it looks like we could see higher rain chances early next week, but this is still several days away.
- House plunged into uncertainty after McCarthy ousted as Speaker: live coverage
- McCarthy’s out. So, what happens next?
- Oct. 14 election: Voters can see candidates for Louisiana governor, treasurer and other state races
- Candidate for Louisiana governor Jeff Landry launches new ad with crime victims’ families
- Stuffy, boring office? You can work poolside in New Orleans