NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Good Morning, New Orleans! Happy Friday! Thankfully, we have some beautiful weather to make last night’s Saints loss less painful. Temperatures have rebounded after a few days of cooler weather. Most of the area is in the mid 60s this morning with dewpoints around 60.
The warming trend continues into the weekend with highs in the mid 80s both Friday and Saturday, before dropping back into the low 80s for the first half of next week.
Daily rain chances are close to zero Friday through Wednesday with high pressure building into the region. This next stretch of rain-free weather may lead to worsening drought conditions across the Gulf Coast and Southeast U.S. A statewide burn ban is in effect for Louisiana until further notice.
- Christmas in the State Park kicks off in Union Parish
- Photos: Bighorn sheep gets stuck on roof of home in Colorado
- Chilly nights, cool days most of this week
- Giuliani to face Georgia poll workers as defamation case heads to trial
- Vikings WR Justin Jefferson taken to hospital with chest injury after big hit