NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Good Morning New Orleans! The area of low pressure from the past few days continues to move off to the east and taking the gloomy weather with it. Look for upper 50s to low 60s north to south start the day today.
A weak front will be moving into the area later tonight which brings nice weather for the weekend. We will see highs in the mid 70s Friday afternoon with just a slight chance of a shower as that front moves through.
Nice conditions move in for the weekend. Look for mid 70s Saturday and then highs around 70 on Sunday. Sunday morning will be cooler with 40s north and low 50s south.
The next rain chance comes in early next week. That could also be a chance for some stronger storms so stay tuned for details on that. Thanksgiving looks significantly cooler!
- 5 takeaways on McCarthy’s exit from Congress
- Fear the Wave: Michael Arata talks NIL and facility upgrades in the WGNO Sportszone
- FNF Southern Quality Ford Dealers Scholar-Athlete: Destrehan’s Anthony Robinson
- Opelousas defeats Cecilia, 26-13, for first-ever football state championship
- Jayden Daniels honored as top QB in college football, Payton Wilson named best defender