NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Temperatures are dropping in the wake of a cold front that passed through earlier today.
Overnight, temperatures will gradually cool from the 60s into the 40s for the Nortshore and 50s south of Lake Pontchartrain.
A weak system in the Gulf will likely bring a few showers across the area late Thursday into Thursday night. Rain coverage looks to be scattered and overall rainfall amounts will be very low.
Cloudy skies are likely for the remainder of the week as temperatures stay cool. High temperatures are forecast to stay in the upper 50s to low 60s for the through Friday.
Mostly conditions are expected Saturday and Sunday with highs warming slightly into the mid and upper 60s.
- FNF Semi-Finals: Shaw’s win streak snapped by St. Thomas More
- FNF Southern Quality Ford Dealers Scholar-Athlete: Archbishop Hannan’s Nolan Byers
- FNF Archbishop Hannan Ball Hawk of the Week: St. Charles Catholic’s Kyle Cannon
- FNF Semi-Finals: Oak Grove holds off Kentwood rally for 49-28 win
- FNF Best Chevrolet Best Player of the Week: Edna Karr’s John Johnson