NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Good Morning, New Orleans, and a Happy Friday!
Today will be much nicer with partly cloudy skies and mid to upper 80s. Expect a warm day on Saturday as we stay in the 80s ahead of this next cold front pushing through early tomorrow morning. Look for breezy conditions with low humidity on Saturday, as well. We’ll have a comfortable breeze with winds gusting into the teens and twenties.
After that, a cooler air mass moves in. Temperatures will only be in the mid-70s Sunday and low 70s Monday with overnight lows back in the 40s and 50s across the area. We’ll really for these impacts making their presence known next week.
- Giuliani to face Georgia poll workers as defamation case heads to trial
- Vikings WR Justin Jefferson taken to hospital with chest injury after big hit
- Mama June says daughter Anna ‘Chickadee’ Cardwell has died at 29
- Derrick Carr overcomes recent injuries and rough start, leads Saints past Panthers 28-6
- Trump reverses on testifying in New York fraud trial, says he won’t take the stand