NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Rain has ended Tuesday morning except for a few sprinkles here and there through the day. The cold front is still back to the west though and won’t move through until later this morning. Temperatures will stay in the mid to upper 60s with humid conditions ahead of the front. Once it pushes through winds will pick up out of the northwest and drier air will filter in.
Look for lots of cloud cover and cool weather through the rest of the week. We will see lows generally in the 40s with highs in the upper 50s to low 60s through Friday.
A weak system in the Gulf will bring a few showers across the area late Thursday and Thursday night. Rainfall amounts will be very low though. We could see another chance of showers by the end of the weekend.
- King-makers: Pels finish off Sacramento, in NBA cup semis
- Texas pedestrian killed on I-10 in Acadia Parish
- Cold front brings chilly weather by Wednesday
- New University of Louisiana System head Rick Gallot brings Grambling pride, love for students to job
- Orleans Parish School Board closes one school, seeks new operators for two others