DESTREHAN, La. (WGNO) — Out back behind his house.
Out here, a retired Louisiana electrician by the name of Bob Tranchant earns the reputation as the guy who could make even a rock grow.
What he harvests at home, he packs up and sells.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood finds “Pineapple Bob” setting up Saturday mornings at the German Coast Farmers Market in Destrehan.
Bob Tranchant is a twenty-year veteran of the pineapple business.
And he’s a veteran of World War II.
- Gabby Petito lawsuit: Brian Laundrie’s parents finally admit what their son told them, attorney says
- Supreme Court appears divided over Purdue Pharma bankruptcy deal
- Woman arrested for alleged child cruelty in Terrebonne Parish
- New Orleans’ LUNA Fête celebrates 10 years of light with expansion
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie’s New Orleans mansion for sale