LAKE CHARLES, La. (BRPROUD) – The hits keep coming for Lake Charles.
The Louisiana State Police is investigating a single-vehicle crash on I-10 east.
The crash happened near milepost 31B and it involved an 18-wheeler.
LSP says, “both lanes of travel are blocked at this time.”
All traffic heading east is being redirected to US Hwy 90.
At this time, it is not known when the road will reopen.
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- La. governor issues proclamation marking 30 years since Breaux Act’s passage