NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The New Orleans Regional Transit Authority (RTA) has implemented some new service changes for the Summer starting on Sunday, June 4.
According to the RTA, there will be minor adjustments to the schedule.
The affected routes are as follows:
|3- Tulane-Elmwood||Now arriving every 20 minutes.|
|8-St. Claude-Arabi||Now arriving every 20 minutes.|
|9-Broad-Napolean||Now arriving every 20 minutes.|
|11-Magazine||Now arriving every 30 minutes.|
|27-Louisiana||Now arriving every 35 minutes.|
|55-Elysian Fields||Now arriving every 30 minutes.|
|61-Lake Forest-Village De L’est||Now arriving every 25 minutes.|
|62-Morrison||Now arriving every 25 minutes.|
|67-Michoud Loop||Now arriving every 35 minutes.|
Select AM trips will service Bullard Ave. in both directions.
|86-St. Maurice-Chalmette||Starting June 4, this route will be extended and will now travel to Nunez Community College.|
|91-Jackson-Esplanade||Now arriving every 30 minutes.|
Riders are encouraged to review the new schedules located on RTA buses, in public libraries, and in the lobby of the Canal Street Facility. Digital copies are also available at norta.com and on the Le Pass mobile app or contact a representative directly at the RTA’s ride line at 504-248-3900.
- Funding talks stalled in Congress
- Nearly half of men think they can safely land a plane in an emergency, survey finds
- Which states leave the best — and worst — tips at restaurants? New report explains
- Top five dining options at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, according to Yelp
- Step inside a Vincent van Gogh painting in New Orleans