NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Tulane quarterback Michael Pratt, despite missing two games with a knee injury is having a banner season. He’s completing 70 percent of his passes, and averaging 9.9 yards per attempt.
Pratt leads Tulane, a 10.5 favorite against Rice in Houston. Kickoff is Saturday at 3:00 pm.
The Wave is aiming for its 6th straight win after a September loss at home to Ole Miss. Pratt did not play in that game.
- White scores season-high 31 as Bulls beat Pelicans 124-118
- Formerly homeless teen, with no parents shares how Jobs for America helped brighten his future
- Destination Louisiane: Baton Rouge Zoo is bringing new animals, exhibits and fun for the family
- USC professor banned over Hamas comments permitted to return to campus
- Ed-itorial: Green Wave lose title game and likely Willie Fritz