NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Three hundred and eighty-five state high school principals, or their school representative, convened in Baton Rouge Tuesday and more than 2/3’s voted to keep the playoff system, enacted last season, in place.
The principals did so by approving the definition of a select school. Most private and traditional public schools voted for, several charters voted against.
Here’s a report from WGNO Sports.
The vote was 259 yes, 126 no.
- Fetterman says he sent ‘ethically-challenged’ Menendez a Cameo video from Santos
- Win cash, vacations at ‘Wheel of Fortune LIVE’ in New Orleans
- Video: Police chase deer through Sam’s Club
- Search suspended for fisherman who fell overboard near Port Fourchon
- Schumer sets up Ukraine, Israel aid vote despite floundering border talks