NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Monday, Tulane conducted interviews for candidates to be the school’s new director of athletics. The in-person meetings were held in Atlanta, according to the source.
Among those interviewed were Tulane’s Deputy Director of Athletics, Kortne Gosha, considered to be the in-house candidate with the best chance of landing the job.
Gosha is the favorite of many of the school’s current coaches, said the source.
The source said that Tulane hopes to hire an athletics director soon, understanding that it must move quickly to ward off an potential suitors for head football coach Willie Fritz.
- White scores season-high 31 as Bulls beat Pelicans 124-118
- Formerly homeless teen, with no parents shares how Jobs for America helped brighten his future
- Destination Louisiane: Baton Rouge Zoo is bringing new animals, exhibits and fun for the family
- USC professor banned over Hamas comments permitted to return to campus
- Ed-itorial: Green Wave lose title game and likely Willie Fritz