NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Saints quarterback Derek Carr spoke during the team’s Monday media session, following New Orleans’ seven-point loss at the Houston Texans.
Carr finished with season highs in passing yards (353) and pass attempts (50), but the Black and Gold’s red zone inefficiency was the team’s Achilles heel. The Saints went 0/3 inside the 20-yard line in week six and have a quick turnaround to correct the red zone issues.
New Orleans will host the Jacksonville Jaguars Thursday, Oct. 19.
Watch the video in the player at the top of this story to see Carr’s comments on what specifically plagued the offense at NRG Stadium.
- 18 companies cut ties with Sean Combs’ business venture in wake of sexual assault allegations
- Do teachers outed for moonlighting in adult content have legal recourse?
- Trump’s power in Washington grows as allies pressure colleagues to admit the primary over
- Fallout rises from McCarthy handshake deal with White House
- Trump doubles down on ‘dictator’ remarks at New York Republican gala