NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Seven players were limited and two others did not practice Wednesday ahead of the New Orleans Saints matchup with the Chicago Bears.
Linebacker Ty Summers (concussion/hamstring) and wide receiver Lynn Bowden Jr. (illness) did not practice today according to the Saints Wednesday injury report.
Wide Receiver Michael Thomas (rest/illness), offensive lineman Andrus Peat (ankle), tight end Taysom Hill (hip), tight end Jimmy Graham (rest), tackle Ryan Ramczyk (rest), tackle James Hurst (ankle), and linebacker Demario Davis (knee) were all limited at practice.
Safety Marcus Maye (illness) was also listed on Wednesday’s injury report but was a full participant.
The New Orleans Saints will host the Chicago Bears Sunday at noon.
The Saints enter week nine an 8.5-point favorite.
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Low rain chances most of this week
- Felicity Huffman opens up about college admissions scandal
- Sam LaPorta has career day for Lions, Saints QB Derek Carr hurt as Detroit wins 33-28
- No. 13 LSU looks to hit 10 wins when it faces Wisconsin in the ReliaQuest Bowl