METAIRIE, La. (WGNO) — New Orleans Saints defensive end Carl Granderson spoke to the media Monday, Oct. 30, discussing the defense’s performance versus the Indianapolis Colts.
Indy scored 20 first-half points against the Black and Gold, but once again, the Saints rebounded in the second half, allowing only seven points in the final two quarters and sacking Colts quarterback Gardner Minshew twice.
Granderson recorded one of the sacks and ended week eight with six tackles and three quarterback hits.
Click the video to hear Granderson’s full comments on Sunday’s win.
- How can Louisiana residents protect their porches from package thieves this holiday season?
- Globally, Mariah Carey is still dominating Christmas
- Dreaming of a sparkly Christmas? Diamond prices dip low this year
- Cool with more sun Wednesday
- Lawmakers say Congress could strike deal on overall government funding this week