METAIRIE, La. (WGNO) — It’s the day to celebrate.
All things poke.
That’s why WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood live in Metairie at Poke Loa and serves up an international day to celebrate.
It’s International Poke Day!
Take a big bite.
- Congress braces for head-to-head clash on warrantless surveillance reform bills
- Biden travels to Philadelphia, announces $22.4 million grant for firefighters
- Special Counsel asks SCOTUS to rule in Trump case
- Get a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts for $1 on Tuesday
- New Orleans leaders break ground on Mirabeau Water Garden