NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — He’s got the voice.
He’s got the hair.
He’s got the Blues.
He’s Johnny Sansone.
He started making music when he was eight.
He started with the saxophone.
Now, Johnny travels around the world with his guitar from his home in New Orleans.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood sitting and listening to Sansone.
Johnny will be on stage at the Bogalusa Blues & Heritage Festival this weekend.
- ‘Mind blown’: Delta passengers shocked to learn about airline’s ‘secret’ trading cards
- Contracts awarded for two St. Charles Parish levee lift projects
- Special counsel asks Supreme Court to weigh in on Trump immunity in federal Jan. 6 case
- Entergy Louisiana rolls out plan to keep businesses open during strong storms
- Nicki Minaj to make 2024 tour stop in New Orleans