NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — It’s the entire Thanksgiving buffet in one bite.
It’s a tradition at Parkway Bakery & Tavern in New Orleans.
That’s where you’ll find WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood with Justin Kennedy.
Right here, Justin continues the tradition of packing the entire Thanksgiving feast into one poor boy.
It’s a meal that’s for a good cause.
That’s the Al Copeland Foundation.
- Watch: Regis Prograis previews WBC Super Lightweight title defense against Devin Haney
- Senate clears initial hurdle to passing Defense policy bill around Hawley objection
- How accusations of college antisemitism went from bad to worse with one House hearing
- Here are the ‘Colors of the Year’ for 2024 from Pantone and Sherwin-Williams
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs accused of gang-raping 17-year-old girl in latest lawsuit