NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — A Saints fan is taking her shot at a date with Saints player Jimmy Graham.
Ashley Hollier attended Thursday night’s game at the Caesers Superdome against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
At the game, she thought she’d take her chance and get a message to tight end Graham.
Sitting in the first row of section 139, Hollier, wearing a #80 Graham jersey held up a clever handmade sign reading, “Not Taylor Swift but can I date a tight end? #GimmeJimmy.”
Hollier told WGNO’s Kenny Lopez that she decided to make the sign because, “I feel like a sports quote appropriately sums it up. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
She thought it would be fun to play off of the whole Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce romance, since Kelce is a tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs.
No word yet on whether or not Jimmy Graham saw the sign at the game or the picture of Hollier holding the sign.
Although the Saints didn’t win the game, Hollier is still hoping she can win Jimmy’s heart and at least get a date!
- Mother of slain Huntington student shares how tragic loss empowers her to give more
- Holiday festivities kick off with Christmas Parade in West Monroe
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Low rain chances most of this week
- Felicity Huffman opens up about college admissions scandal