NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Herman and Yvonne Clayton have a big New Orleans family.
Hundreds of kids.
Kids who have found a home at their home.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood gives you a look inside their life and how they opened their home up to be an address for Boys Town Louisiana.
One of their sons is now a professional wrestler and an actor.
He’s Luke Hawx.
Without the Claytons, his parents, Luke wonders where he’d be today.
- Lawmakers say Congress could strike deal on overall government funding this week
- Inflation, economy: What GOP presidential candidates say they will do
- Canadian brand to pay for your real maple syrup at American restaurants
- Florida Democrat Frost proposes bill to curb book bans
- Tuberville finally ends blockade, allows military promotions