NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — She’s up there on a ladder.
Her name is Max.
She’s an artist.
And she’s on a mission.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood takes you on a tour of a masterpiece that’s on display at The Green Project.
And that’s a thrift store for stuff that would otherwise wind up in the dump.
- Mother of slain Huntington student shares how tragic loss empowers her to give more
- Holiday festivities kick off with Christmas Parade in West Monroe
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Low rain chances most of this week
- Felicity Huffman opens up about college admissions scandal