NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — There’s a new luxury steakhouse opening this fall on St. Charles Avenue in the old Melting Pot location, and they are selling gold steaks for around $400.
Gaia: A New Age Steakhouse is set to open later this month, and reservations are available online.
On Gaia’s website, they say they are “bigger, bolder and more dramatic.” Their menu states that they serve only prime American, Australian and Japanese Wagyu. Their steaks are grilled to order, over charcoal embers, and cut to their unique house style.
On their menu, they sell 24 Karat Gold coated highly marbled striploin, Golden Mignon, which is a 24 Karat Gold coated highly marbled tenderloin. They also will be serving a Golden Royal Lamb and a Golden Tomahawk, which is a 24 Karat Gold-coated bone-in-ribeye.
Gaia is located at 1820 St. Charles Ave. in New Orleans.
- Rubber Duck Derby returns to New Orleans City Park for 14th year
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’
- More than 75,000 workers prep for possibility of largest health care strike in US history
- Sunny start to the week for NOLA
- Tim Wakefield, former Red Sox pitcher, dies at 57