NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Saints safety Tyrann “Honeybadger” Mathieu showed he loves to give back to the community by giving out nearly 400 turkeys to families in need. WGNO’s Kenny Lopez asked Tyrann how he likes his turkeys.
“Well, I’ll be honest with you. I can eat a good turkey, but I’m more of a ham guy,” he said.
Mathieu handed out turkeys and fixings to families at the Salvation Army on South Claiborne Avenue on Tuesday, Nov. 14. This was the 8th year for “Tyrann’s Turkeys.”
- George Santos ‘presently engaged in plea negotiations,’ US attorney says
- Holiday crowds at airports, on highways expected to be even bigger than last year
- Why gas prices are dropping ahead of the holidays
- ‘1 in 100,000’: Rare elk spotted in Colorado
- Teenage escapee wanted on aggravated assault charges in New Orleans