NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — It’s new in New Orleans.
It’s called Love Weld.
It’s a jewelry store and a jewelry style.
All female-owned and operated.
It’s on Magazine Street, Uptown.
And according to WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood, it’s the kind of jewelry you’ll never lose.
- Five takeaways from the fiery DeSantis-Newsom debate on Fox
- NOPD searching for ‘person of interest’ in morning robbery/shooting
- Heavy rain, storms expected Friday night into Saturday morning
- Newsom to DeSantis: ‘When are you going to drop out’ and give Haley a shot at beating Trump?
- DeSantis: Newsom’s father-in-law told me he moved to Florida from California