NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — They’re singing their songs.
And your songs.
On stage at The National WWII Museum.
They are Lady Legends.
And WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood is saving a seat just for you.
- Vikings get promising news on WR Justin Jefferson after he’s taken to hospital with chest injury
- Man accused of stabbing Panda Express worker over food quality in Missouri
- Christmas in the State Park kicks off in Union Parish
- Photos: Bighorn sheep gets stuck on roof of home in Colorado
- Chilly nights, cool days most of this week