NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — It’s a taste-testing festival.
A contest for the best.
The most creative.
And for the first time taco chef that WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood wants you to meet.
He’s Chef Pablo Reyes.
And he’s in the kitchen at Galaxie Tacos.
It’s in a building that was built to be a gas station back in the forties.
Chef Pablo is ready to make his first appearance at Top Taco!
- Five takeaways from the fiery DeSantis-Newsom debate on Fox
- NOPD searching for ‘person of interest’ in morning robbery/shooting
- Heavy rain, storms expected Friday night into Saturday morning
- Newsom to DeSantis: ‘When are you going to drop out’ and give Haley a shot at beating Trump?
- DeSantis: Newsom’s father-in-law told me he moved to Florida from California