COVINGTON, La. (WGNO) — It’s a party by the river.
And more music.
And a poster by Louisiana artist Christina Pappion.
It’s Bluesberry Festival.
And it’s in Covington on Saturday, Oct. 7.
And WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood has a look.
- Florida school district adding 4-day weekends to combat chronic absences
- Toys for Tots in New Orleans requesting toy donations amid inflation, increased need
- Shohei Ohtani signing with Los Angeles Dodgers
- Holiday shopping survey reveals stressful trend among US consumers
- 10 best and worst cities for singles, study finds