NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Slicing and dicing a day’s worth of whatever he might need, Ronald Penn realizes he’s got the right recipe.
For lunch, for sure.
And for his 25-year-old life.
Ronald is at Liberty’s Kitchen in New Orleans.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood is also there to see what’s cooking.
Liberty’s Kitchen serves up what it cooks in the cafe out front.
The cafe had been closed because of the pandemic.
Now, it’s back open.
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Low rain chances most of this week
- Felicity Huffman opens up about college admissions scandal
- Sam LaPorta has career day for Lions, Saints QB Derek Carr hurt as Detroit wins 33-28
- No. 13 LSU looks to hit 10 wins when it faces Wisconsin in the ReliaQuest Bowl