COVINGTON, La. (WGNO) — By the time he was walking and talking, now 10-year-old Finley Portman was perfecting his game.
His game of soccer.
He’s gotten so good, he’s been invited to an international soccer camp in Spain.
It’s in Barcelona.
That’s five thousand miles away from his home in Louisiana.
The fifth grader is determined to pay his own way.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood serves up Finley’s idea.
He’s making charcuterie boards.
To purchase a charcuterie board made by Portman, visit his GoFundMe page.
- 10 Senate Democrats voice alarm over border security talks
- Students for Trump founder arrested, accused of assaulting girlfriend
- Congressional committee turns to Louisiana for ways to improve disaster recovery
- Colorado to ban ‘fatphobia’ discrimination in workplace, housing
- These are few Acadiana references in the HBO series True Detective season 1