NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — For the record, it’s the day.
It’s Neighbors Day.
It all starts at 9:00 a.m. with free pizza, snowballs, beer, and music.
It’s Friday, Nov. 24 at Peaches Records in New Orleans.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood invites you to the day Peaches Records invites the entire neighborhood to celebrate.
- Coast Guard searching for fisherman who fell overboard near Port Fourchon
- How does the cost of living in each US state compare to the nations of Europe?
- What is a rebuilt car title?
- Are ‘buy now, refinance for free later’ mortgage deals too good to be true?
- Heavy rain, power issues cause flooding across New Orleans