NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The new musical “A Wonderful World” about the life and loves of iconic jazz legend Louis Armstrong will make its debut at the Saenger Theatre from Oct. 1 to Oct. 8.
WGNO’s Kenny Lopez caught up with the cast of the new musical and talked to the performers who play all four of Louis Armstrong’s different wives.
For ticket information, visit the theatre’s website.
- Florida school district adding 4-day weekends to combat chronic absences
- Toys for Tots in New Orleans requesting toy donations amid inflation, increased need
- Shohei Ohtani signing with Los Angeles Dodgers
- Holiday shopping survey reveals stressful trend among US consumers
- 10 best and worst cities for singles, study finds