BOGALUSA, La. (WGNO) — When it comes to music, nothing beats the Blues.
And no place has the Blues like Bogalusa, Louisiana.
The Blues are so deep and so rich, the Bogalusa Blues and Heritage Festival is something you don’t want to miss.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood has a little history about the festival.
And how it came to call Bogalusa home.
The WGNO crew will be live at the festival on Friday, Sept. 29 at 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- ‘Mind blown’: Delta passengers shocked to learn about airline’s ‘secret’ trading cards
- Contracts awarded for two St. Charles Parish levee lift projects
- Special counsel asks Supreme Court to weigh in on Trump immunity in federal Jan. 6 case
- Entergy Louisiana rolls out plan to keep businesses open during strong storms
- Nicki Minaj to make 2024 tour stop in New Orleans