NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — It’s tattoo time.
That’s because a big tattoo party is in town.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood is inking you in.
It’s the 5th Annual New Orleans Tattoo Arts Festival.
It’s Sept. 8 through Sept. 10.
That’s Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
At the Morial Convention Center.
Among the 200 tattoo artists waiting for you, The Black Ink Crew is in town.
To purchase day passes visit the festival website.
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’
- More than 75,000 workers prep for possibility of largest health care strike in US history
- Sunny start to the week for NOLA
- Tim Wakefield, former Red Sox pitcher, dies at 57
- Woman who fled Maui wildfire on foot dies after weeks in hospital burn unit