NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The stages are small.
Like a chamber.
But the music is extra large.
It’s the Crescent City Chamber Music Festival.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood says tickets are free.
And that’s for seven public concerts around town.
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Low rain chances most of this week
- Felicity Huffman opens up about college admissions scandal
- Sam LaPorta has career day for Lions, Saints QB Derek Carr hurt as Detroit wins 33-28
- No. 13 LSU looks to hit 10 wins when it faces Wisconsin in the ReliaQuest Bowl