NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The way she reads from her French book you’d think she was from Paris.
She’s in the sixth grade.
She’s 11-year-old Rhys Butler.
A star student at Hynes Lakeview Charter School.
She has a lot to say.
And she’s talking, in French, to WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood.
- Saints injury report: Cam Jordan, Pete Werner, and Marcus Maye did not practice for the second day in a row
- Linda Frickey’s widow suing parents of convicted teens following gruesome death in New Orleans
- Young kitten with severely deformed hind legs finds forever home
- Greene yanks second vote on Mayorkas impeachment resolution
- McDonald’s is bringing back adult happy meals