JEFFERSON PARISH, La. (WGNO) — Drivers can expect some road closures throughout the week as golfers make their way to the city.
Starting April 17th at 5 a.m. to April 23rd until 7p.m., Lapalco Boulevard between US 90 and Segnette and Nicolle Boulevard will be under a modified traffic plan due to the Zurich Classic.
Westbound lanes will be closed to traffic, while the eastbound lanes will accommodate two-way traffic.
Drivers in the area are advised to seek alternative routes.
- Warm, dry weather continues into next week
- No. 20 Mississippi rallies past No. 13 LSU in fourth quarter for 55-49 victory
- Thousands of residents without power in St. Bernard Parish
- Tarleton State gets the most out of early touchdowns, defeats Southeastern 14-13
- La Tech player caught stomping on opponent during UTEP game is suspended indefinitely by school