PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck.
According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Fauci says US will remain WHO member, join global coronavirus vaccine program
- Cartozzo’s Bakery says “you can’t cancel king cakes” in a big way!
- Inaugural tradition: The meaning behind President Biden’s Bible
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days